Welcome to GVOconference.com, a new and innovative way to make online conferences and training sessions easier to use, more productive, and enjoyable for all participants. Please follow the instructions below to ensure a positive and beneficial experience:
- For best viewing have a freshly booted computer with no other applications running.
- Click "Enter Conference Room" button (above)
- This conference room is safe and uses flash technology. Even MAC users can enter without difficulty.
- A "Login Information" window will open just before entering the webcast room.
- Enter your First and Last Name in the “User Name” field. Skip the “Password” field.
- Select your connection speed. Most people have DSL/Cable (up to 4Mbps).
- Click "OK" and you are in.
- You may also maximize your screen for optimal viewing. Anything above the display settings of 800x600 is recommended. Just right click an empty area on your desktop, click “Properties,” then “Screen Display,” and adjust the slider accordingly.
Please enjoy your GVO conference experience.